Uncalled Attack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncalled Attack

Are You Ready For The Uncalled?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fuck for new in-game moderator.
As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:38 am by appealfor

» Appealing against my ban.
As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:28 am by appealfor

» mod for u wish kid
As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am by littlehager1

» My PK Vid on youtube- pj3r b4rr4q3
As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:16 am by Legacyfreaky

» My account.
As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 am by KyleG1433

» SUGGESTIONS
As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 am by nike

» As if you all havnt heard enough..
As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:14 pm by dream

» Uncalled's New Signature
As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 am by Uncalled

» New Forums
As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 am by DarKGlimpS

Vote
rs servers Vote For Us
FaceBook
Top posters
DarKGlimpS (179)
As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_vote_lcapAs if you all havnt heard enough.. I_voting_barAs if you all havnt heard enough.. I_vote_rcap 
dream (140)
As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_vote_lcapAs if you all havnt heard enough.. I_voting_barAs if you all havnt heard enough.. I_vote_rcap 
Uncalled (118)
ice-saber (88)
Jamie (63)
doggybeard1 (60)
tw1nm4g3rs (42)
jackson (29)
xCMxHazard (24)
NOMO26 (13)

As if you all havnt heard enough..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
untamed deth

Rep : 0

As if you all havnt heard enough.. Empty
PostSubject: As if you all havnt heard enough..   As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:24 am

THIS! is a suggestion list for agility and fm..being the only skills i cant seem to acomplish.

Agility- exp everytime you take a step while running Very Happy

Firemaking- this skill is useless in Runescape itself, being this is a private server.. its value went from 0 to -infinity. so i say.. an npc is made that you can use a tinderbox on. and he LIGHTS ON FIRE! muahaha. at least it will give you a laugh while you level the utterly pointless skill for eyecandy lol!

so...this can either be taken seriously if possible or as a joke. doesnt matter. but really it would be cool to have those added in. but really this servers amazing. just throwing that in there. *cough* What a Face
Back to top Go down
dream
dream

Rep : 29

PostSubject: Re: As if you all havnt heard enough..   As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:16 pm

I agree they do need fixing but it will take time.
your agility idea shouldn't be every step..and your firemaking idea isn't that like the evil tree in runescape lol?
Back to top Go down
http://masterdream.webs.com/
untamed deth

PostSubject: Re: As if you all havnt heard enough..   As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:00 am

lol yeah i understand that xD and as to the agility idea, i kinda assumed that wasnt actually possible. as to the firemaking idea i had no idea you could light an evil tree on fire. (hehe)
Back to top Go down
bene38

PostSubject: Re: As if you all havnt heard enough..   As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:11 am

oh sounds great but i guess fucking staff banned me for no reason i was agreeing with them then i get banned?
Back to top Go down
dream
dream

Rep : 29

PostSubject: Re: As if you all havnt heard enough..   As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:14 pm

dude your posting on the wrong forums page and btw i banned you for fucking herrassing me and uncalled (owner) only wants us to give 1 warning you had 5 thats why you ass is banned.
http://www.uncalledattack.forumnoob.com/ that is our forums.
Back to top Go down
http://masterdream.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As if you all havnt heard enough..   As if you all havnt heard enough.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As if you all havnt heard enough..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncalled Attack :: http://www.uncalledattack.forumnoob.com/-
Jump to: