Uncalled Attack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncalled Attack

Are You Ready For The Uncalled?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fuck for new in-game moderator.
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:38 am by appealfor

» Appealing against my ban.
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:28 am by appealfor

» mod for u wish kid
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am by littlehager1

» My PK Vid on youtube- pj3r b4rr4q3
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:16 am by Legacyfreaky

» My account.
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 am by KyleG1433

» SUGGESTIONS
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 am by nike

» As if you all havnt heard enough..
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:14 pm by dream

» Uncalled's New Signature
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 am by Uncalled

» New Forums
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 am by DarKGlimpS

Vote
rs servers Vote For Us
FaceBook
Top posters
DarKGlimpS (179)
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_vote_lcap~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_voting_bar~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_vote_rcap 
dream (140)
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_vote_lcap~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_voting_bar~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_vote_rcap 
Uncalled (118)
ice-saber (88)
Jamie (63)
doggybeard1 (60)
tw1nm4g3rs (42)
jackson (29)
xCMxHazard (24)
NOMO26 (13)

~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"

Go down 
+2
ice-saber
DarKGlimpS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

Rep : 13

~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" Empty
PostSubject: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:31 am

Many of you guys know that my Sister and I have made a few Signs and Banners for some of my friends and I would like to make some for you! She can do a lot of things within any amount of space and in almost any amount of time. They only problem she has to face while making these.. would be that she takes College Classes during the Day with tons of Homework on the side. We will both be free on the Weekends however and I would be able to get a lot done then. I promise that all of the Signs/Banners we make will be Mind Blowing. I try to do my best at everything I do and I hope you like the turnout.

Here is a Sample that she just completed not too long ago.
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" KingDreamsPadSiteBackground-1

If you would like us to Create you a Sign, I will need the following Information:

•Name (What Name you would like to be Displayed):
•Theme (What type of Style you would like):
•Colors (2-3 Main Colors to work with -- *For her Personal Preference*):
•Size(What size of Sign/Banner would you like to have Displayed, i.e.; 2x5in or 3x7in):
•Additional (Any additional Text, Pictures, or Effects you would like to be Shown):

Thank you everyone for choosing.....
Back to top Go down
Http://MasterDream.Webs.com/
ice-saber
ice-saber

Rep : 7

PostSubject: nice   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:12 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Jamie

Rep : 6

PostSubject: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:36 pm

If you would like us to Create you a Sign, I will need the following Information:

•Name (What Name you would like to be Displayed):Jamie

•Theme (What type of Style you would like):Graffiti

•Colors (2-3 Main Colors to work with -- *For her Personal Preference*):
yellow and green

•Size(What size of Sign/Banner would you like to have Displayed, i.e.; 2x5in or 3x7in):
2x5

•Additional (Any additional Text, Pictures, or Effects you would like to be Shown): -wispers- a weed leaf -whispers-

Back to top Go down
tw1nm4g3rs

Rep : 1

PostSubject: sign for tw1n   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:46 pm

•Name: Tw1nm4g3rs!
•Theme: Be creative Smile
•Colors: Blue White Purple
•Size: Like Medium size like darkglimps is Smile
•Additional:Some blue and white lightning around the name and some effection purple background with blue color texture.
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: Re: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:22 am

Alrighty guys, I will try to get you in this weekend.
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: xx0wnerxx2 and NVDW Signatures   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:01 am

Alright...
This is Chance, because Ashley wasn't able to actually finish these Sginatures. Sorry guys.:/
I was able to have some time to get them finished, before I had to go to the State Fair with some friends, for you guys so I hope they meet your expectations. If not, I'll have Ashley do a better job. I will have Jamie's and Tw1nm4g3r's Signatures finished tomorrow, but I'm not guarenteeing anything since I can't make them as well as Ashley, my Sister.

xx0wnerxx2's Signature:
Image URL:

https://2img.net/h/i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx273/darkglimps/Decorated%20images/xx0wnerxx2Signature.jpg
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" Xx0wnerxx2Signature

NVDW's Signature:
Image URL:

https://2img.net/h/i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx273/darkglimps/Decorated%20images/NVDWSignature.jpg
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" NVDWSignature

I hope you guys like them. Tell me if you need anything else.

Last edited by DarKGlimpS on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: Re: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:51 am

We finished all of the Rest on my list!!
Ashley came over and did these after we got back from the Fair. I think these are better then mine, so if xx0wnerxx2 or NVDW want new ones... Just ask and I'll have her make them.

Jamie's Signature:
Image URL: https://2img.net/h/i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx273/darkglimps/Decorated%20images/JamieSignature.jpg
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" JamieSignature

Tw1nM4g3r's Signature:
Image URL: https://2img.net/h/i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx273/darkglimps/Decorated%20images/Tw1nM4g3rsSignature.jpg
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" Tw1nM4g3rsSignature

Last edited by DarKGlimpS on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dream
dream

Rep : 29

PostSubject: Re: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:53 am

cool nice work on them =P
Back to top Go down
http://masterdream.webs.com/
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: Re: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:00 am

Thank Ashley, she is the best.
Back to top Go down
tw1nm4g3rs

PostSubject: wow   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:37 am

i really like mine tell your sister it was a nice job Smile and could someone tell me how the hell i can put it on my signature Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: Re: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:00 am

I will be sure to tell her.

If you need Help using the Picture for your Signature, then all you need to do is:
1.) Go into your Profile
2.) Go into Signature
3.) Find and Click the Button that says, "Image"
4.) Copy and Paste the Image URL or the Picture into the Box
5.) Click "Ok"
6.) Scroll down until you see a button "Save"
7.) Click "Save"
8.) Enjoy your Signature!
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Jamie

PostSubject: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:38 am

OHHH MYYYYY DDDDDDDDDAYYYYSSSSSSS ASHLEY AND DARK U 2 ARE LEDGENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL TY
Back to top Go down
tw1nm4g3rs

PostSubject: ty   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:39 am

ty so much mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Jamie

PostSubject: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:42 am

twin put [img ] (<no space) at the beginig of the link and [/img] at the end
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: Re: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:18 am

No Problem guys, We are glad you like them. ^^

Tw1n, You will need to put that URL in when the Image Box comes up, I think you put in into the Link Box. Hit the Box one left of the Box with the Picture of a Chain-Link and put the URL in there, then hit Ok. That should get you set. Smile
Back to top Go down
Uncalled
Owner
Owner
Uncalled

Rep : 57

PostSubject: Re: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Nice job, they look really nice.
Back to top Go down
https://uncalledattack.darkbb.com
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: Re: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 am

Thanks everyone, We are glad you like them, but honestly, I really enjoy making them.

Here is Dream's Signature Edited for this Site. I know you got Promoted to Global Mod so here ya go. Smile Hope this suits you better on here.

Dedicated Player:
Image URL:
https://2img.net/h/i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx273/darkglimps/Decorated%20images/DreamsSignDedicatedPlayer.jpg
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" DreamsSignDedicatedPlayer

Global Moderator:
Image URL:
https://2img.net/h/i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx273/darkglimps/Decorated%20images/DreamsSignGlobalModerator.jpg
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" DreamsSignGlobalModerator

~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~
Here is my Brother's Signature that Ashley and I made for him in about 10 minutes. He's only 5, but he told us what to put on it. I think he did a good job!

Kyle's Signature:
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" KyleSignatureEditedName

Last edited by DarKGlimpS on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Brother's Signature)
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: Re: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:55 am

I just finished some more Images in Photoshop for my girl and myself... I though I would share them with you all and hope to give you ideas on what you would like if you would like me to make one for you guys anytime. All I need is the Information I posted on the Main Topic and I will be able to get it done A.S.A.P.!

Hope you like these, ENJOY!!

DarKGLimpS (RED):
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" DarKGlimpSRED

Hunter (Heartagrams):
~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" HunterHeartagramLogo~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" HunterLogoNeonHeartagramPBBBLACK~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" HunterLogoNeonHeartagramPBBWALL
Back to top Go down
dream
dream

Rep : 29

PostSubject: Re: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:16 am

nice those look great.nice job
Back to top Go down
http://masterdream.webs.com/
Jamie
Jamie

PostSubject: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:26 am

very nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss"   ~~Chronic Artz~~"We make Signs, Like a Boss" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncalled Attack :: http://www.uncalledattack.forumnoob.com/ :: http://www.uncalledattack.forumnoob.com/-
Jump to: