Uncalled Attack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncalled Attack

Are You Ready For The Uncalled?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fuck for new in-game moderator.
Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:38 am by appealfor

» Appealing against my ban.
Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:28 am by appealfor

» mod for u wish kid
Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am by littlehager1

» My PK Vid on youtube- pj3r b4rr4q3
Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:16 am by Legacyfreaky

» My account.
Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 am by KyleG1433

» SUGGESTIONS
Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 am by nike

» As if you all havnt heard enough..
Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:14 pm by dream

» Uncalled's New Signature
Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 am by Uncalled

» New Forums
Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 am by DarKGlimpS

Vote
rs servers Vote For Us
FaceBook
Top posters
DarKGlimpS (179)
Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_vote_lcapSignature/Banners Section in Media? I_voting_barSignature/Banners Section in Media? I_vote_rcap 
dream (140)
Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_vote_lcapSignature/Banners Section in Media? I_voting_barSignature/Banners Section in Media? I_vote_rcap 
Uncalled (118)
ice-saber (88)
Jamie (63)
doggybeard1 (60)
tw1nm4g3rs (42)
jackson (29)
xCMxHazard (24)
NOMO26 (13)

Signature/Banners Section in Media?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

Rep : 13

Signature/Banners Section in Media? Empty
PostSubject: Signature/Banners Section in Media?   Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:36 am

Good Evening,
I was wondering if we could have a New Signature/Banner Section like we had in Kilop. I believe that it helped get people motivated to post more and share their artistic abilities. I have seen so many from Kilop that were just outstanding and was hoping to carry that over to Uncalled.
If this Section is created, My sister and I would be glad to make some Signatures for everyone if they wanted. I have made a few of my own over the past few days that the recipients really enjoyed.

If you would like to support this idea, or want to know more on how you can receive your own Signature made by DarKGlimpS, My self, or Ashley, My Sister, then post a comment here, Pm me, or Visit: http://MasterDream.Webs.com/
Back to top Go down
Http://MasterDream.Webs.com/
jackson
jackson

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Signature/Banners Section in Media?   Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:56 am

im with you darKglimpS i always like to see peoples cool sigs Razz but im trying to make a signiture atm and there is no upload option for one.. or at least i dont see it someone please help ?
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: Re: Signature/Banners Section in Media?   Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:15 am

What sort of Upload are you looking for? A Picture Hosting Site? - I use PhotoBucket.com Or just one for this Site to Upload your Signature? - Go to Profile>Signatures>Upload Image/Type Image URL
Back to top Go down
jackson
jackson

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Signature/Banners Section in Media?   Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:17 am

glowtxt.com is what i use but for know i have to go ill be back on the forums tomorrow. bye! lol!
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: Re: Signature/Banners Section in Media?   Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:21 am

If you would like, I could add you to my new list of people wanting Signs. Very Happy I'll make a New Post later containing the Information needed for me to gather the right requirements to start making you one. My Sister does most of these and she is wanting something like Order Forms, but they are totally free!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature/Banners Section in Media?   Signature/Banners Section in Media? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature/Banners Section in Media?
Page 1 of 1