Uncalled Attack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncalled Attack

Are You Ready For The Uncalled?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fuck for new in-game moderator.
WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:38 am by appealfor

» Appealing against my ban.
WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:28 am by appealfor

» mod for u wish kid
WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am by littlehager1

» My PK Vid on youtube- pj3r b4rr4q3
WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:16 am by Legacyfreaky

» My account.
WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 am by KyleG1433

» SUGGESTIONS
WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 am by nike

» As if you all havnt heard enough..
WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:14 pm by dream

» Uncalled's New Signature
WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 am by Uncalled

» New Forums
WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 am by DarKGlimpS

Vote
rs servers Vote For Us
FaceBook
Top posters
DarKGlimpS (179)
WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_vote_lcapWELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_voting_barWELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_vote_rcap 
dream (140)
WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_vote_lcapWELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_voting_barWELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_vote_rcap 
Uncalled (118)
ice-saber (88)
Jamie (63)
doggybeard1 (60)
tw1nm4g3rs (42)
jackson (29)
xCMxHazard (24)
NOMO26 (13)

WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dream
dream

Rep : 29

WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK!   WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:45 am

WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK THE BEST SERVER OUT!!!!!

here at uncalled attack we have many things for you to do skill, kill, mini-games and alot more please take time to watch this intro or preview of this AWESOME server.

hope you enjoy now you may play the awesomne game so download it!if you haven't already.
also be nice if you could doubble click my video and comment on it and vote XD
Back to top Go down
http://masterdream.webs.com/
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK!   WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:29 am

OMG!! AWESOME VIDS!!! I hope you continue to make more of these, you do a great job. Smile
Back to top Go down
Http://MasterDream.Webs.com/
dream
dream

Rep : 29

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK!   WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:07 pm

my favorit part is where i come runing in saying "my nams is kid!!!!!!!!!!" it was just random and fun lmao.
Back to top Go down
http://masterdream.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK!   WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO UNCALLED ATTACK!
Page 1 of 1