Uncalled Attack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncalled Attack

Are You Ready For The Uncalled?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fuck for new in-game moderator.
HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:38 am by appealfor

» Appealing against my ban.
HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:28 am by appealfor

» mod for u wish kid
HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am by littlehager1

» My PK Vid on youtube- pj3r b4rr4q3
HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:16 am by Legacyfreaky

» My account.
HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 am by KyleG1433

» SUGGESTIONS
HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 am by nike

» As if you all havnt heard enough..
HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:14 pm by dream

» Uncalled's New Signature
HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 am by Uncalled

» New Forums
HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 am by DarKGlimpS

Vote
rs servers Vote For Us
FaceBook
Top posters
DarKGlimpS (179)
HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_vote_lcapHELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_voting_barHELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_vote_rcap 
dream (140)
HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_vote_lcapHELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_voting_barHELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_vote_rcap 
Uncalled (118)
ice-saber (88)
Jamie (63)
doggybeard1 (60)
tw1nm4g3rs (42)
jackson (29)
xCMxHazard (24)
NOMO26 (13)

HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonic Sage
Demonic Sage

Rep : 0

HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!!   HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:12 pm

okay so i was online, so was Dream and Darkglimps i believe they are both online as im posting this well i went to "Minning" in the Skill teleport, i had a rune pickaxe wielded and i was going to start mining for the first time but everytime i clicked the rock to mine it would say "you need a pickaxe to mine this rock" or something like that, so i went to teleport home and buy a iron pickaxe to see if i needed that but it would not let me teleport i kept clicking and than i looked it said "you are teleblocked and can't teleport" i was like wtf!!! so i did ::yell and asked Darkglimps and Dream they told me to relog so i did, and when i went to log back it, it told me to try another server or something like that. Kinda like if i was banned or ip banned, so i closed the client and reopened it but it still will not log me in, what is going on am i banned or am i glitched or something? Please help.. yours truly the one and only Demonic Sage! <3
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!!   HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:18 pm

I'm not really too sure why it won't let you log back in, but if you are just now starting to mine, you need to use a bronze pickaxe... You can wield a Rune pickaxe because of your Attack Level, but you can't use it to Mine until Level 41 Mining.
Back to top Go down
Http://MasterDream.Webs.com/
Demonic Sage
Demonic Sage

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!!   HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:21 pm

lol that would be why i could not mine now just to figure out why i was teleblocked and why i can not log in. Ill try to reload the client once agian.
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!!   HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Yea, I'm not too sure about the TeleBlock or Login Problems, but I hope you get it worked out.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Sage
Demonic Sage

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!!   HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:42 pm

I got logged in but i can not go anywhere im trapped i can not teleport
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!!   HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Try having Dream to Tele-Block you, then Kill you. Maybe it will reset your character. Just don't have items on you.
Back to top Go down
dream
dream

Rep : 29

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!!   HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:21 pm

i can't teleblock people and the teleblock is another random glitche just like the kbd ladder into the abysall layer or "blackness of the wild" theres no help to help since i can't teleport to them ot to me.so i actualy can't help on that unless fight makes it happen.
Back to top Go down
http://masterdream.webs.com/
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!!   HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:41 pm

I don't really know what to do either. We will just have to wait until Fight is able to fix these bugs.
Back to top Go down
tw1nm4g3rs

Rep : 1

PostSubject: lol   HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:47 pm

never happend to me S;
Back to top Go down
dream
dream

Rep : 29

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!!   HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:58 pm

well this one hardly ever happens.
Back to top Go down
http://masterdream.webs.com/
Uncalled
Owner
Owner
Uncalled

Rep : 57

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!!   HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:04 am

Message me your password Demonic Sage, it'll be fixed as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://uncalledattack.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!!   HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP!!! READ ME ASAP!!
Page 1 of 1