Uncalled Attack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncalled Attack

Are You Ready For The Uncalled?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fuck for new in-game moderator.
DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:38 am by appealfor

» Appealing against my ban.
DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:28 am by appealfor

» mod for u wish kid
DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am by littlehager1

» My PK Vid on youtube- pj3r b4rr4q3
DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:16 am by Legacyfreaky

» My account.
DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 am by KyleG1433

» SUGGESTIONS
DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 am by nike

» As if you all havnt heard enough..
DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:14 pm by dream

» Uncalled's New Signature
DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 am by Uncalled

» New Forums
DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 am by DarKGlimpS

Vote
rs servers Vote For Us
FaceBook
Top posters
DarKGlimpS (179)
DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_vote_lcapDarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_voting_barDarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_vote_rcap 
dream (140)
DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_vote_lcapDarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_voting_barDarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_vote_rcap 
Uncalled (118)
ice-saber (88)
Jamie (63)
doggybeard1 (60)
tw1nm4g3rs (42)
jackson (29)
xCMxHazard (24)
NOMO26 (13)

DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator!

Go down 
+2
wally
DarKGlimpS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

Rep : 13

DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! Empty
PostSubject: DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator!   DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:51 am

Hello Everyone! Isn't it good to be back!!,
I would like to Apply for Forum Moderator today. First of all, I would like to say that I respect the staff already in power and know they do good work and I would just like to make an addition to help out. I have been very active on the forums ever since I have started this ,seemingly, Mind-Blowing Server and also have made a lot of friends from Kilop-Scape. I would be able to act on any conflicts that violate the rules. I want to be a Moderator on the Forums because I believe we need more staff members to oversee the growing population of the Up-Coming Population Boom in Players for this Server while Uncalled is hard at work getting things off the ground. I have recently not been very active, due to Ashley, My Sister, Stealing my Laptop, so I will on the Forums as many times as I can a day trying to lend a helping hand and encouraging players to do right and also resolve problems. I will follow the Forum Rules, as I have always been, and use them as a guideline for my actions if needed be. I highly support a "1, AND ONLY Warning System," if Suspected Rule(s) is/are broken, otherwise I will take immediate action. I believe that I am well known on the Forums and have people who I can count on and trust to help me decide what is best.

I want to thank you all for taking the Time to Read this and for Giving me a Chance.
Back to top Go down
Http://MasterDream.Webs.com/
wally

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator!   DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:46 am

good luck hope you get it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dream
dream

Rep : 29

PostSubject: Re: DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator!   DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:42 am

after all the replys, posts, and apps for forums mod on kilopscape --darkglimps should have forums mod hes really dedicated to this server suports it alot and a good friend."also he had the most posts on ks forums but that doesn't really matter" "but"--> to him.he's very active on forums.and i think he has earned it.
GOOD LUCK.
Back to top Go down
http://masterdream.webs.com/
ice-saber
ice-saber

Rep : 7

PostSubject: ...........................yo   DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:54 am

1 word. supporting!
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: Re: DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator!   DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:41 am

Thank you guys for Supporting. Very Happy I just tried my best even after I achieved Forum Moderator on Kilop-Scape, I still worked hard on the Forums. Dream, you know it was just a friendly competition over the Posts. Razz
Back to top Go down
jackson
jackson

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator!   DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 am

Hey you seem like a pretty responsible person i think you would make a great forum mod but alos.. i think there should be a appeal/ban section where you can review the report abuse files and the appeal/mute section where you review mutes and make a choice if it's going to be 24 hour ban/mute or what ever but anyways..you would make a great forum mod good luck friend!
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: Re: DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator!   DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:07 am

You should make a post for the Appeal Ban/Mute and any other ideas that fall into that general category should be in the Suggestions Section. Forum Mods are supposed to be able to make decisions if needed be by what punishment a Player may receive after breaking a conflicting Rules their selves. If it were up to everyone else, then there would not be any need for Moderators, or Even Staff Members, since the Players would take sides and make the situation worse. If the accused Player would like to Appeal their punishment, then they would have to speak to that Staff Member or Owner Uncalled to get the situation worked out. I personally Believe in the 1 and Only Warning System, so if I KNOW you have received a warning from me, or any other Staff Member, then I would not offer an appeal at all. If you have Read the Rules, they are pretty clear on the type of punishment you will receive for your actions anyways. I hope this help you and others understand a little more about the roles of Staff Members, and how it's a privilege.
Back to top Go down
jackson
jackson

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator!   DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:19 am

exactly what i was thinking agreed once again! you seem like a really positive player Smile you would be the best forum mod
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

PostSubject: Re: DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator!   DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 am

Like I said, I do my best and follow my own little code, or rules, to achieve goals I set for myself.
Back to top Go down
Uncalled
Owner
Owner
Uncalled

Rep : 57

PostSubject: Re: DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator!   DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:05 pm

You were a forum mod on Kilop-Scape and I had no trouble, you were an excellent forum moderator and I think you'll do it again.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://uncalledattack.darkbb.com
dream
dream

Rep : 29

PostSubject: Re: DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator!   DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:00 am

if he's accepted then i think theres no more need for topics on this post.
#locked accepted and no need of posting.
Back to top Go down
http://masterdream.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator!   DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarKGlimpS For Forum Moderator!
Page 1 of 1