Uncalled Attack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncalled Attack

Are You Ready For The Uncalled?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fuck for new in-game moderator.
Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:38 am by appealfor

» Appealing against my ban.
Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:28 am by appealfor

» mod for u wish kid
Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am by littlehager1

» My PK Vid on youtube- pj3r b4rr4q3
Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:16 am by Legacyfreaky

» My account.
Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 am by KyleG1433

» SUGGESTIONS
Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 am by nike

» As if you all havnt heard enough..
Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:14 pm by dream

» Uncalled's New Signature
Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 am by Uncalled

» New Forums
Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 am by DarKGlimpS

Vote
rs servers Vote For Us
FaceBook
Top posters
DarKGlimpS (179)
Guess Who's Back!? I_vote_lcapGuess Who's Back!? I_voting_barGuess Who's Back!? I_vote_rcap 
dream (140)
Guess Who's Back!? I_vote_lcapGuess Who's Back!? I_voting_barGuess Who's Back!? I_vote_rcap 
Uncalled (118)
ice-saber (88)
Jamie (63)
doggybeard1 (60)
tw1nm4g3rs (42)
jackson (29)
xCMxHazard (24)
NOMO26 (13)

Guess Who's Back!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

Rep : 13

Guess Who's Back!? Empty
PostSubject: Guess Who's Back!?   Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:05 am

Hey guys! It's Great to see some of you already making the Transition over here!
Most of you may know from from Affiliation with Kilop-Scape, which has unfortunately seemed to have the turn for the worse and is now looking to be closed down. :'( I'm glad to see mostly everyone already here and loving this
New Server. I do feel that it may be unfair to some since we have to earn everything back, such as Staff Positions, Levels, Items, Etc. But hey! Look at the bright side, We are all here still, as a great Community and I am looking forward to this Change to hopefully bring in more players.

I just want to know who has decided to stay "loyal" to this "Community" NOT the Kilop-Scape Source. Congratulations to Fight for this Big Opportunity, Dream for Modship, and all the others who have stuck with us through good times and bad. Smile

P.S.: I will be more active from now on and would be happy to do as much as I can to Help out. Smile If anyone needs anything, just tell me and I will do what I can.
Back to top Go down
Http://MasterDream.Webs.com/
Uncalled
Owner
Owner
Uncalled

Rep : 57

Guess Who's Back!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!?   Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:27 am

Thank you for staying loyal to this community, if you were unaware I am Fight. But unfortunately, Kilop is not going to be helping with this server, she will get on though, but will have a mere moderator rank. I am very sorry for this inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
https://uncalledattack.darkbb.com
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

Guess Who's Back!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!?   Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:20 am

It's too bad that so many players from Kilop decided to quit rather then make the transition to something better. I guess everyone needs a break, but I'm glad she will still get on to say Hi. I am a little surprised that you decided to stay with us Fight... I wouldn't have guessed, but you are great at your job.
Back to top Go down
ice-saber
ice-saber

Rep : 7

Guess Who's Back!? Empty
PostSubject: /..   Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:16 pm

well some one goes one day.i doubt ill be here for long
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

Guess Who's Back!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!?   Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Why is everyone leaving us?? I'm excited for this new change but everyone else seems to be leaving.
Back to top Go down
dream
dream

Rep : 29

Guess Who's Back!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!?   Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:41 am

if they want to leave let them you could change there mind but everyone goes at one point in time without looking back and that never changes.there fealt for leaving a good server but they may want to move on in time and thats what we have to deal with,accept,and move on with remembering them as a nice friend or fow.
Back to top Go down
http://masterdream.webs.com/
ice-saber
ice-saber

Rep : 7

Guess Who's Back!? Empty
PostSubject: thing is   Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:41 am

thing is i dont play rsps after im maxed just to get staff, more stuff. i just play to talk to my friends. if my friends aint here then i aint here,
Back to top Go down
dream
dream

Guess Who's Back!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!?   Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:32 am

so when your maxed you don't like to be on much to be the top player or collect the most items?
thats way different from me but everyone special in the own little way XD
Back to top Go down
DarKGlimpS
DarKGlimpS

Guess Who's Back!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!?   Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:15 am

I guess you're right. Everyone goes about their lives differently by making their own decisions. I just can't wait until we start getting a steady flow of players coming in.
Back to top Go down
dream
dream

Guess Who's Back!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!?   Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:16 am

DarKGlimpS wrote:
I guess you're right. Everyone goes about their lives differently by making their own decisions. I just can't wait until we start getting a steady flow of players coming in.
same i can't wait.then there'll be nice pking for me XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess Who's Back!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Back!?   Guess Who's Back!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Back!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncalled Attack :: http://www.uncalledattack.forumnoob.com/-
Jump to: